2019 Year End Review
2019 was a year of breakthrough for Revolve Capital as a company. It allowed us to establish and grow stronger relationships with large sellers, buyers, and vendor network. We were able to bring consistency and reliability to the market.
We are aiming to re-shape the way investors grow their portfolios through fix-and-flips, rentals, auction homes, by building long-term wealth through residential real estate. We aim to introduce investors to a sophisticated and passive way they can step into the shoes of the bank… through, Note Investing.
In 2019, Revolve Capital has been able to:
- Acquire over 16 different portfolios
- Purchase over $40M in single family mortgages
- Purchase over 500 homes
- Offer trial payment plans or full loan modifications to over 250 families
- Headline Sponsor at 3 National Conferences
In 2020, Revolve Capital expects to:
- Open up our Trade Desk, and aiming to sell thousands of loans to our of clients (MONTHLY)
- Acquire over 2,000 loans
- Introduce REVOLVE+ to our Elite Members
- Grow our investor/buyer base to over 5,000 qualified buyers
- Introduce our Online Platform: Offering education, Transparency, Ease of use, All managed and controlled with a smart phone